Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photo Card for MOPS - Nov. 3, 2010

At tomorrow's MOPS meeting we will be talking about photos and photography - probably my favorite creative topic besides scrapbooking! So, I came up with this cute photo card for the moms to make. I didn't want to have to purchase any materials for this project, so I only used what I had in the MOPS stash of supplies.

Directions:
Fold a 8.5x11 piece of black cardstock in half. This will be your card base. Cut a piece of pink paper to 4.5x6.5 to mat a 4x6 photo. Cut out a few embellishments, or use stickers to decorate your card. I used my Cricut machine to cut out scrolls in 2 different shades of pink and layered them on each other. Then, using a metallic pen, I added a few details - stitching around the photo and a few dots around the scrolls. Unless you plan to use a metallic pen to write your message on the inside, you will want to adhere a lighter piece of cardstock to the inside of your card. I used pink. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment